Dear First Order,


         After Reading my Dear Friend Anonymous A's letter to you, I though I would retaliate and write to you myself. Specifically to you mister Kylo Ren and all you generals.

I would like to critique you:

1: Who was your fashion stylist for your employees?! 
    They have very strict styles. Pale skin, short hair, dry cleaned uniforms. 
     WHAT POWDER DO YOU USE???!!
      WHO DOES THE HAIR?! 
       And who irons your uniforms?


2: Your strategy faults..

Your strategy faults are very showy.. First off, what was your main idea at all? Take over the Galaxy and rule under an iron claw? Yep, just what I thought.


3: ARCHITECTURE!!!
I. Freakin. Love. Architecture. So I must ask. Who did your Room Snoke? I don't care about anything else. It is all my attention.
Leik oh mai gowsh I free kan love dat rom. Love

Anyway....

4: Maybe you should check on Kylo Ren's temper tantrums.

Kylo Ren needs a temper check. He keeps messing up your rooms and it's getting on some peoples nerves (not really). Maybe you need to put his lightsaber on time out? And invest some extra Moola into your walls.

Ya, well that's a wrap.


I'm signing off to take a Cat Nap, Night First Order..,

ShuffleCat



Comments